Quality Assurance processes begin as soon as your gerber files are received. Our Quality Engineer reviews every design and will call with problems or suggestions as soon as your PCB design is received.
CSM strives to know, understand, and exceed customer expectations by monitoring customer satisfaction, preventing defects, providing excellent quality, and continually improving processes, while maintaining on-time delivery.
CSM Electronics operates under the latest version of the Quality Certification ISO9001:2008 and is audited regularly by industry leading ISOQAR, Certificate No. 8797.
Quality Policy Statement
CSM Electronics was formed in 1989 to address the need for a high quality contract manufacturing solution in a market requiring a flexible and responsive supplier of populated electronic sub-assemblies.
The goal of CSM Electronics is to profitably and efficiently meet these needs, providing a high level of service to its customers.
We aim to grow the business by generating and expanding market share through our competitiveness, the quality of our staff and our management processes.
To support these objectives, CSM Electronics maintains a system of management quality assurance that is registered under ISO9001:2008 and is subjected to regular external audit and verification. Requirements of the system include:
- Intelligent and informed evaluation of customer requirements
- Use and control of materials from proven and auditable sources
- Effective management of customer orders through focused teams
- Management of our resources to maximise their potential, including people, skill levels and development.
- Effective use of our machinery and facilities
- Efficient production scheduling systems and operational controls
- Continual review of, and improvements in, the ways in which we operate
- Striving to continuously to enhance the satisfaction of our customers